Baby Kate

January 30, 2008

Ok guys -- a new year and a new blog! There are going to be some pretty cool changes for Kellie Day Photography coming this year! And to start the new year, we are adding a new element to the business and have started photographing babies! In all honesty, I have always been a little scared to photograph babies- they are so tiny and delicate. But I have now completely fallen in love with capturing them and I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorite parts of my job!! Recently, our good friends Leslie and Brett invited us to take pictures of their beautiful daughter Kate! As always, we had such a great time being around them and we know they are going to make incredible parents!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: