A Valentine's Day Message!

February 14, 2008
First of all, I want to tell everyone "Happy Valentine's Day".  I hope you get to enjoy it with someone (or something) you love!  And that can include soon-to-be spouses, your spouse, children, or if your like me...some really good chocolate ice cream and a good movie!  (oh yeah, I forgot to mention my husband Clint haha)

We have some very exciting news about a new service that we will be offering!  And since it is Valentine's Day, I thought it would be appropriate to announce it today: Boudoir Photos!!!  I have been thinking about doing these for a long time and I finally decided to jump in and try it out with one of my best friends Jenna, who will be getting married next March.  I love you Jen and thanks for being such a great sport!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! My friend's mom actually was talking about that last year for someone else's wedding. She said when she was young they would have a lingerie shower and then the bride would have a close friend take pictures in their new lingerie. Then she'd put them in an album and have someone give it to her soon to be husband on their wedding day as a "sneak peek" for the honeymoon!