Lindsay and David are the kind of people who you meet and you are instantly jealous. They are gorgeous and seriously adorable together! Get to know them a little better and you find that their personalities match and exceed their outter beauty. They are kind, laid back, and just plain happy together! I have "known" Lindsay since I was very young -- my best friend who lived across the street from me my whole life went to school with her and mentioned her often! Always good things of course!! So it was wonderful to finally get to spend a little time putting a face to the name!

Lindsay and David -- we look forward to being a part of your wedding day! I knew from the second I saw you guys together that you are perfect for each other... that you won't sweat the small stuff and that you are in it for the right reasons -- to love and cherish each other for the rest of your lives! We can't wait to see you again at your wedding!!



































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are the absolute BEST!! Such great pictures, and such a great time working with you two! Looking forward to a fabulous time at the wedding!!! :)

Lacey Varn said...

These are beautiful! So many stunners. Im impressed with the photographer and the models.