Cara & Brad

July 25, 2008
When we got to Siesta Key and walked into the hotel room at the Palm Bay Club, I immediately knew Cara was going to be a cool chick! She had a big smile and seemed totally calm! She was absolutely beautiful and was sporting one of the coolest bridal hairstyles I have ever seen! (thanks to Darla for making her picture perfect!) And as the day progressed I knew I was right- she was so laid back and incredibly nice!! (the very picture of "cool") And when I finally met Brad I was pleasantly surprised to find that he was a totally cool guy too! How lucky can a photographer get? He was truly one of the nicest grooms I have ever met- and he gave me high fives all day which only made me dig him even more!

Since they are from PA, their wedding was small- but was full of people who I could tell cared so much for them as individuals and as a couple! That really made for a beautiful, yet intimate, affair. Though rain creeped up on us during the ceremony, it cleared for their portraits afterward! And if you are from Florida, that is the kind of weather you wish for during the summer- that weather that only comes in right after a short rain! So it was cool and beautiful as we took their couple portraits on the beach! After that we headed to Michael's on East for a reception which took place in a wine cellar!! The mood was romantic in the dark room lit with beautiful centerpieces (beautiful metal "trees" with lots of candles hanging from their branches!) It was such a beautiful wedding and we were so honored to be a part of it!! And of course it was great working with Brittany and Jared of Shaffer Video again!

Cara and Brad- you guys are one of the coolest couples I have ever met! You were laid back and at the same time were willing to have tons of fun and be a little goofy (think trash cans!!) for your pictures! Your awesome taste in music didn't hurt either! I know you guys are in store for a lifetime of love and happiness and Clint and I wish you the very best in your life together as husband and wife!!!













































































No comments: