Caitlin & Tim

July 5, 2008
Way back in grade school I knew these two gorgeous "red" heads. What was so awesome about these girls, besides the fact that they had some of the most beautiful red hair ever? They were twins! Just like my sis, and I. I like to think us twins are all connected together in this little bond that only we can understand! Needless to say I always thought these girls (Caitlin and Laura) were totally cool! So when we got an email from Caitlin asking us to shoot her wedding I was not only stoked, but truly honored!!

I hadn't seen her in years when we met up to do their engagement session, but I knew instantly when I met Tim that they were perfect for eachother! We had a great time with them and couldn't wait to be a part of their wedding! Getting to be around both Caitlin and Laura when we arrived on the wedding day made me feel like part of the group - they are just the sweetest girls!! Caitlin was absolutely beautiful! I thought she made the perfect bride! Tim wasn't too bad himself! And when they finally saw each other and got to be together on their wedding day, they were both glowing with happiness!

Caitlin and Tim, thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding day! We wish you the very, very best in your marriage! I know that your life together will be truly blessed and full of happiness!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: