Recently we had the opportunity of being a part of Shawnee and Chon's wedding.  And I hardly know where to begin!  There are so many things I could say about these two.  They are such a beautiful couple, inside and out.  They are kind, happy, welcoming, giving, and seriously adorable together.  When Clint and I walked in and met Shawnee for the first time, we were family to her -- no questions asked.  I felt as if we had been friends forever, and I hope they felt the same way.  And when I met Chon, and he seemed equally as welcoming, I knew we were in for a wonderful day.  What stands out to me about Shawnee and Chon is that they really know what is important.  They know that their love, no matter what hardships they could go through, will endure.  When they had their first look before the ceremony -- it was probably one of the only times I have ever teared up at one of our weddings.  They love eachother so much.  Chon could not stop saying how incredibly beautiful Shawnee was and all I could think was that that was a moment that they would remember for the rest of their lives.  They had a simple, beautiful wedding with their closest family and friends, and I think it was a perfect wedding! 

Shawnee and Chon, thank you for letting us be a part of your love story.  We feel so privelaged to have been able to witness such a special day for you!  And we look forward to staying friends as time passes!  Can't wait to see you guys for your trash the dress!!!









































































1 comment:

Kennita said...

BEAUTIFUL! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!