Baby Madison

January 31, 2008

Yay!!! Another baby shoot! I'm on a roll haha. This sweet baby girl is the daughter of two people I have known since I was 13 when I started attending the same church. Brittany and Josh were in love with eachother all along and I knew this day would come! It's amazing to see how people grow and change as life keeps moving! I still can't believe so many of my friends have babies! Anyway- I am completely in love with little Madison and I know you will be too when you take a look at these photos! If you are interested in having baby photos taken just shoot us an email at kelliedayphotography@yahoo.com for our pricing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

>Photobucket

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love these pictures of sweet Madi! The new blog looks wonderful!!! Love you guys!