To me, she is the most beautiful little girl in the whole wide world. I tell her constantly and she just nods her head at me. But she has no idea how much love is behind those words. Not yet at least, but I will continue to tell her every time I see her until I am old and gray and become the aunt who gives sloppy, wet kisses on her cheek. I know she'll giggle with her friends behind my back and wipe those kisses off her cheek at some point (we've all been there haha!) but that doesn't mean I will ever stop. My niece Tatum is one of the very best things in my life. Recently I bribed her into coming to get a few pictures taken with Clint and I. She's three now...she'll be four in just a few short months. Sometimes I still can't believe she's not a tiny baby anymore (but she reminds me all the time! "I'm not a baby"!) She worked it out like a little model that day- I didn't even have to give her those M&M's I stashed in my pocket just in case (don't judge me, aunts can bribe from time to time!)































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love this child! :-)

Kristina said...

She is just too cute for words! I love the poses, she is a natural for sure. Being an aunt is wonderful, I agree :-)

Anonymous said...

I love it so much it brings tears to my eyes.....You're awesome and I love U!

Melissa Thibodeau said...

Tatum looks absolutely adorable here!! Awesome pics! :)